ABOUT THE AUCTION
- Auction open from November 15 – 30, 2023
- Please bid on more than 70 rare finds in Slow Market, the third annual Slow Food USA’s online auction. This year’s catalog features delicious experiences and heirloom treats from across the network.
- All items in the auction have been procured by Slow Food USA board members, staff, and chapter leaders from across the US
- You’ve got till midnight ET on Thursday, November 30 to stay ahead of the competition and secure the winning bid for your prized possession — so bid early and bid often!
WHY SUPPORT SLOW FOOD USA THROUGH SLOW MARKET?
- All proceeds from Slow Market help Slow Food USA nurture educational opportunities in school gardens and virtual events, fortify a backbone of support for our 80 volunteer-led chapters in the US, and build activism and advocacy for food policies that will bring us back to good, local food for all.
- Plus, your support contributes to the success of our million-person Slow Food global movement by funding unique, culturally significant food advocacy and programs around the world.